I am Buttcoin. I write about Bitcoins - but with butts.

11 Comments

  1. Some Dumbass
    August 30, 2011 @ 9:45 pm

    Read the rest of the replies. Its a dialogue… and that’s just one snippit of the conversation. I don’t agree with him, but George W Bush was President, and the country is still intact, more or less. Fuck buttcoin, in the butt. You are a fucking retard.

    Reply

    • Wampler Longacre
      April 27, 2014 @ 4:09 am

      Those four and a half sentences you just wrote do not in fact make any coherent sense.

      Reply

  2. KN1GHT B4GGY
    August 30, 2011 @ 11:36 pm

    He certainly attracted all the ants when he announced the location of the next bitcon.

    Reply

    • Wang Wong Wung
      September 10, 2011 @ 2:47 am

      I am going to show up at the pattaya bitcon with like, a hundred ladyboys hanging off my arms.

      Reply

  3. Has Bruce Wagner pulled off the financial biggest scam on the bitcoin community? (This is a long fucking post.) - Buttcoin - The P2P cyrpto-currency for butts.
    August 31, 2011 @ 8:03 am

    […] Bruce Wagner is the host of OnlyOneTV and the organizer of the Bitcoin Conference, and he’s a bit of a character. He seems to hate women and blames them for being victims of rape. He hadávehemently advocatedámoving the bitcoin conference toáPattaya, Thailand, which just so happens to be the underage prostitution capitol of the world. Hell, he’s even posted about tips on how to pickup boys for sex. […]

    Reply

  4. Dick Vanderhilt
    September 10, 2011 @ 2:45 am

    ‘I think MANY women get their jollies

    Reply

  5. Satoshi Nakamoto
    September 12, 2011 @ 10:57 am

    “In our modern culture

    Reply

    • Wampler Longacre
      April 27, 2014 @ 4:07 am

      Actually I think this hit it’s peak in the 1970’s, at least in the US. That was 40 years ago. If anything, women these days are actually dressing more conservatively. And thank goodness, because fashion in the 70’s was horrifying!

      Reply

  6. You seem suspect
    February 7, 2012 @ 10:41 am

    Why do you care enough to put up a whole web site dedicated to bashing Bitcoin? It took a lot of effort and some money for you to create this site, why do you care so much? Are you just a do good-er looking help? If so why pick bitcoin to spend your time and money attacking when you could spend your time addressing one of the world real problems?

    Before I could ever take you serious you would have to explain your apparent obsession.

    Reply

    • Wampler Longacre
      April 27, 2014 @ 4:05 am

      Well it’s a lot more entertaining than daytime television, and MILLIONS of people watch that crap…

      Reply

  7. seahen
    May 2, 2014 @ 4:16 pm

    News flash, Bruce: Sexual superstimuli have been around, in one form or another, for thousands of years, and the 98% of men who aren’t rapists have adapted to them to at least that extent. Why should the other 2% be protected from natural selection rather than put out of their misery?

    Reply

Leave a Reply