“Fellow bitcoin users[sic] house burned to the ground”

In an unironic event that electical engineers and home inspectors have been expecting and predicting for some time now, a bitcoiner’s house has caught fire and left one hapless captain of industry and six innocent bystanders without a home this winter.

 

bitcoinhouse

 

Allegedly this is the result of someone soldering things, but that seems unlikely since bitcoiners are generally known for electical disasters such as the following and worse:

IM000761.JPG

Heartwarmingly, the Bitcoin community hasábanded togetheráto “help” their fellow, with predictable results.